NJ Surf Reports
NJ Surf Reports:
- Surf reports for all of NJ Surf Reports – NOAA
- Surf reports for all of NJ Surf Reports (more detailed) – NOAA
- Surf reports for all of NJ Surf Zone Forecast – Weather.gov
- Surf reports for all of NJ Surf Reports on Surfline – Scroll to find your exact location.
- Surf reports for all of NJ on Magicseaweed – Scroll to find your exact location.
- Surf reports for all of NJ on Surf-Forecast – Select your break
- Wave height, wind speed, swell, wave period, current, and tide – For all of NJ – NOAA
- Sandy Hook to Manasquan Surf Report – NOAA
- Manasquan to Little Egg inlet Surf Report – NOAA
- Atlantic City Marine forecast – NOAA
- Buoy weather – North Jersey Surf Report
- Buoy Weather – South Jersey Surf Report
- Coastal Data Information Program (CDIP) – Barnegat NJ Surf Report
- nowCOAST by NOAA – a map that includes all noaa surf forecasts, tides, wind, wave forecasts, and weather
- Mid atlantic charts – Swell, wind, period, and surf – Magicseaweed
Reports from local area surf shops/websites:
None that are updated daily/weekly.
If there are any GOOD surf reports that we are missing, please contact us so that we can add them.